Dear Donaldson Run Families –
DRRA will open on Monday, June 1st in accordance with Phase 1 of Governor Northam’s Forward Virginia Guidelines which restrict the use of the pool to swimming only, one swimmer per lane. All other amenities are unavailable during Phase 1, including, but not limited to diving boards, the baby pool, basketball, boot camp, water aerobics, private swim & dive lessons, snack bar services, lounging on the pool deck, and all social events.
The SignUpGenius reservation system opens Sunday, May 31st at 3:00 p.m. Access here: Swimming Reservations
Reservations to swim are required and can be made 1 day in advance starting at 3:00 p.m.
A SignUpGenius account is not required to use the system. A link can also be found in the Log In section of www.drra.org. A free SignUpGenius Mobile App is available at the AppStore or GooglePlay. The creator email address is email@example.com.
Reservations require members to agree to waive, release, and hold harmless DRRA, its Board members, directors, officers, agents, employees, staff, vendors and volunteers from all claims relating to COVID-19 arising out of the use of DRRA by you or individuals included in your Membership. The full text of the waiver is included on the DRRA web-site through this link: DRRA COVID-19 Waiver.
The following reservation instructions are online as well:
- Reservations are available to SHAREHOLDERS AND FULL SUMMER MEMBERS ONLY. NO GUESTS ARE PERMITTED.
- A family member ages 18 or above must make the reservations for any individuals in their membership under age 18, due to acknowledgment of the Waiver.
- Swimmers must be at least 8 years old and must be able to 1) swim independently, 2) not use lane lines for support, and 3) stay alone in their assigned lane.
- Your MEMBER ID is required to make a reservation.
- Swimming is by online reservation only; no phone calls or emails.
- One swimmer per lane. (VA Governors Executive Order)
- Each individual must have their own reservation.
- Each individual is limited to 1 swim per day, and no more than 4 swims per week (Sunday thru Saturday).
- Reservation time slots are 45-min; the pool will be cleared by 40-min after the hour, due to policies and procedures that must be followed due to Phase 1 of Governor Northam’s Executive Order.
- Late arrivals may not extend their reservation past the time originally allotted.
- No rain checks for missed reservations or shortened swims due to inclement weather.
- If you cannot attend at your reserved time, you must cancel online. “No Shows” who do not cancel in advance online will be limited in making future reservations.
- No substitutions. Only the individual who matches the swimmer’s name on the reservation may enter.
- Only individuals with reservations will be allowed inside the gates. Accompanying family members and/or nannies must wait in the parking lot; they may not congregate near the entry or exit.
Please plan on responding to health screening questions and a temperature scan at the pool. Detailed information about this and more can be found in the online system.