2018 Summer Employment Information
Donaldson Run Recreation Association 2018 hiring has now begun!
Deadline date for all positions is February 29th 2018.
If you do not apply by the deadline, your preferred position may not be available. Although there is a deadline for applications, we accept applications continuously throughout the year. Your application will be retained, and we will contact you as a need arises.
The process for hiring our Summer Operations Staff is described below for; Assistant Pool Managers, Snack Bar Manager, Head guard, Lifeguards, Front Desk & Snack Bar Attendants, Private Lesson Instructors, Swim & Dive Coaches, Front Desk supervisor, Grounds keeper.
Application Paperwork Steps
- Application: Anyone wishing to work at DRRA, download the 2018 Employment Application Forms.
- Please read the condition page on the application before you apply.
- Confirmation Emails: An email will be sent for all applications received. This is NOT a notice of acceptance! If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Theresa Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New hire interviews: Will be held on March 10th,appointments scheduled 10am-2pm. Location to be announced later.
- Offer Emails: An email containing of offer for employment will be sent to all staff hired for the 2018 season. Applicant must respond accepting the position by the date in the offer letter.
- All offers of employment are contingent on attending a mandatory training dates. The dates of required training are on the employment application.
- All documents and required forms are due on the dates listed in the offer letter. Failure to send in completed forms and documents by the due date will nullify your employment offer.
- Lifeguard training classes and re-certification classes being offer with Arlington county public schools now can be located on apsva.us/aquatics , on going classes at American Red Cross on, www.redcross.org.
- Background check– is required for employment
- For any questions and concerns about positions please contact Theresa Clark at email@example.com or 703-501-0842.