***July 4th schedule has been posted. Keep in mind that operating hours on July 4th are different than daily schedule: 5:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding reservations.
For more information on how to make a reservation, watch the video below:
DR Reservations Tutorial
Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox browsers.
Three advance reservations per week, per person. After 9 pm you can reserve for the following day open spots. However, the same rule applies, one reservation per day in total per person.
*** Stay tone for Phase III new operating schedule. the goal is to have everything in place no later than July 11th.
The new swim reservations system is now available. To make a reservations, please select Membership->Make a Reservation.
The new system is for reservations starting Sunday, 6/21. Make sure you have the latest browser version or membersplash will not work correctly.
Dear Donaldson Run Families –
In preparation for moving to a new swim reservations process, all active members must accept the COVID-19 waiver in our on-line membership system. We have set up the COVID-19 waiver just like annual dues registration. All of your Accounts have been set to “Unpaid” to trigger this process. When you log in, you will receive a message saying:
Your Account is not paid for the current season. To make a payment click here.
Click on the link to review and accept the COVID-19 waiver for all members on your account. There is no charge as all of your accounts are already paid in full. Select any payment method to review and submit your order. The payment method will be ignored. Upon completion, your account will be set back to “Paid” status, and you will have access to the new swim reservations process when it is launched later this week.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to reserve swim time without first accepting the COVID-19 waiver on-line.
If you have any trouble with this process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Donaldson Run Families –
DRRA will open on Monday, June 1st in accordance with Phase 1 of Governor Northam’s Forward Virginia Guidelines which restrict the use of the pool to swimming only, one swimmer per lane. All other amenities are unavailable during Phase 1, including, but not limited to diving boards, the baby pool, basketball, boot camp, water aerobics, private swim & dive lessons, snack bar services, lounging on the pool deck, and all social events.
The SignUpGenius reservation system opens Sunday, May 31st at 3:00 p.m. Access here: Swimming Reservations
Reservations to swim are required and can be made 1 day in advance starting at 3:00 p.m.
A SignUpGenius account is not required to use the system. A link can also be found in the Log In section of www.drra.org. A free SignUpGenius Mobile App is available at the AppStore or GooglePlay. The creator email address is email@example.com.
Reservations require members to agree to waive, release, and hold harmless DRRA, its Board members, directors, officers, agents, employees, staff, vendors and volunteers from all claims relating to COVID-19 arising out of the use of DRRA by you or individuals included in your Membership. The full text of the waiver is included on the DRRA web-site through this link: DRRA COVID-19 Waiver.
The following reservation instructions are online as well:
- Reservations are available to SHAREHOLDERS AND FULL SUMMER MEMBERS ONLY. NO GUESTS ARE PERMITTED.
- A family member ages 18 or above must make the reservations for any individuals in their membership under age 18, due to acknowledgment of the Waiver.
- Swimmers must be at least 8 years old and must be able to 1) swim independently, 2) not use lane lines for support, and 3) stay alone in their assigned lane.
- Your MEMBER ID is required to make a reservation.
- Swimming is by online reservation only; no phone calls or emails.
- One swimmer per lane. (VA Governors Executive Order)
- Each individual must have their own reservation.
- Each individual is limited to 1 swim per day, and no more than 4 swims per week (Sunday thru Saturday).
- Reservation time slots are 45-min; the pool will be cleared by 40-min after the hour, due to policies and procedures that must be followed due to Phase 1 of Governor Northam’s Executive Order.
- Late arrivals may not extend their reservation past the time originally allotted.
- No rain checks for missed reservations or shortened swims due to inclement weather.
- If you cannot attend at your reserved time, you must cancel online. “No Shows” who do not cancel in advance online will be limited in making future reservations.
- No substitutions. Only the individual who matches the swimmer’s name on the reservation may enter.
- Only individuals with reservations will be allowed inside the gates. Accompanying family members and/or nannies must wait in the parking lot; they may not congregate near the entry or exit.
Please plan on responding to health screening questions and a temperature scan at the pool. Detailed information about this and more can be found in the online system.