Swim and Dive Private Lessons held at DRRA are offered only to DRRA members.* Only employees of DRRA hired for these positions can provide private lessons.
- To sign up for a private lesson, please get in touch with the instructor directly. Private Lesson Instructors.
- All lessons are held for 30 minutes.
- Payments – Payment in cash, check, or credit card. Please arrange payment with the instructor.
- Lessons begin at the set time; late arrivals will still be charged for the 30-min class without makeup.
- Fees apply for instructions only; all other DRRA handbook rules concerning entrance and fees apply.
- Swimmers are encouraged to bring a pair of swim goggles.
For questions, please get in touch with General Manager at email@example.com
*August / September members are eligible for Swim and Dive lessons before August 1. The student taking the lesson is allowed entrance to the pool, and one parent/guardian can accompany them. Additional members must pay the entrance fee, and all must leave after the lesson. You may also arrange to meet the instructor at the front desk.