Swim or Dive lessons are available to DRRA members only. Only employees of DRRA, hired for these positions, can provide private lessons.
A List of instructors and their bios which provides specific information, experience, prices and contact information will be available the first week the pool opens. This will be posted to drra.org, on the bulletin board at DRRA, and in the Private lesson binder at the front desk.
- To sign up for a private lesson please contact the instructor directly.
- For questions and concerns contact, Theresa Clark email@example.com 703-501-0842
- All lessons are held for 30 minutes.
- Payment – All fees are to be paid Donaldson Run Recreation Association. Payments is due before the time of each lesson begins. Please give payment to the DRRA Front Desk attendant. Checks are to be made out to Donaldson Run Recreation Association.
- Lessons begin at the set time; late arrivals to lesson will still be charged for the 30-min class without make up.
- Fees apply for instructions only; all other DRRA handbook rules concerning entrance and fees apply.
- It is encouraged that the swimmer brings a pair of swim googles.
- ** August / September members interested in lessons prior to August 1. The person taking the lesson is allowed entrance to DRRA. Accompany members must pay the entrance fee and must leave after the lesson or arrange for the instructor to meet the swimmer at the front desk and deliver to parent/guardian to the front desk can be made with the instructor.